Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wanna go shake a tent?!?

So the South Dakota State Fair was last weekend and I had a blast. Some of the things that happened I could have lived without but it was fun anyways. I am never going to forget the stuff we did this year; it was such a blast.

So...there's this guy that is like a family friend I guess. Well my dad and his dad are friends so whatevery you call that I guess lol. But anyways I think he is really good looking and cool and I think he might like me too because my friends keep telling me that they see him staring at me so that's cool I guess lol. But he's really shy so I'm not really sure if he even likes me. But I do like him and I think I'm going to have to make the first move or whatever. But the thing is, the last time I did that I kinda got my heart broken and I still haven't completely recovered from that. I think I'll probably just have to suck it up and do it though because I do really like him.

No comments: