Thursday, October 9, 2008

:'( Homecoming sucks...

So tonight we had a volleyball game and we played Canistota. Well just yesterday in practice our coach filled our last two varsity spots. So tonight during the game, i was getting ready to go back and serve when I see one of the girls that just made varsity yesterday subbing in. She is also a setter so I knew she was coming in for me. So she played setter and I went back in for front line but I was still pissed. That is my spot!! Or it was my spot. I could hardly keep it together throughout the rest of the match but I somehow did. It still makes me about cry just thinking about it now. I mean how can she take my spot after being a varsity for one day?!? I wasn't the only one upset about it either. Two of the other girls that had been on varsity since the beginning of the season were pissed because they hardly get to play the way it is and at her first varsity game, SHE PLAYS!! Whatever I guess...

No comments: