Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Break

So I obviously survived through semester tests, hardly though, and I actually did pretty good on them so that's a plus. But so far Christmas break has been pretty boring. My sister Jenna came home from California and left again already for Tempe, Arizona for Varsity Rowing training camp, sounds like fun right lol. Did the whole 2 family Christmases, well actually kind of 3 but only 2 big meals, thank god! I don't think I would be able to make it down the court for basketball practice if I would've had one more big feast. I got some pretty good presents though, I'm psyched about that. I got a bunch of gift cards and money so I can't wait to go shopping!!!

Lately I've been really bored. Not a whole lot to do anymore so I take a nap, eat, read my Twilight book or watch tv, these occur in any order throughout my day. I only have 40 pages left of Twilight and i got the 2nd book for Christmas so I'm excited to start reading it =D!

I've been having either basketball practices or games a lot that try to keep me occupied. The early morning practices really get to me though haha. Our next game is next Tuesday in Parkston, I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not though...

No comments: