Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today

Lol so don't make fun of my title, I didn't know what else to name it..

I just got back from Parkston for a basketball game. We won by quite a bit but the car ride there and back was definately the best part. I got about the whole story line to the movie 7 pounds. Apparently it is really sad lol and i want to see it. On the way back we were just like telling funny stories and laughing the whole time but it was hilarious. I think all of us about peed our pants at one time or another.

Like 2 days ago, ish...I finished Twilight! It was sooo good!! I want to watch the movie again now because the book was really good and so was the movie and I just love Twilight right now lol. So I started on the second book, New Moon but I haven't gotten very far on it yet, unfortunately.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, holy crap Christmas break went fast. I still don't know what I'm doing for New Year's yet, maybe I should figure that out lol. But I do know that I don't want to start school again. I can't say that I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: